top of page


ARBC Blackboard Background.jpg

Argonne Rose Brewing Company is deeply rooted in the belief that beer can be powerful in building community connections. We are dedicated to leveraging both our creations and our location to foster meaningful relationships among people while also celebrating the vibrant and creative scene in both Westchester and the  Hudson Valley.


We're the result of a shared dream pursued by a trio of friends: Dave Pearl, Marc, and Sarah Capichioni.  In late 2021, Dave and Marc left their long standing careers in law enforcement and information technology to create a space where exceptional beer, good food, and music could bring people together.

We are committed to being actively involved in our community and look forward to giving back and making a positive impact. We believe that a strong community is built on the foundation of collaboration, and we are eager to collaborate with local organizations, artists, and musicians to create memorable experiences for everyone.


Our doors are open, and we can't wait to raise a glass with each and every one of you, to toast to the spirit of camaraderie and creativity that defines our brewing company. Cheers to many more shared moments and unforgettable memories!



Our building, originally constructed between 1911 and 1912, served as St. George's Church, a project initiated by the influential local figure Aimee LaFarge-Heins. This church design was dedicated to memorializing her brother, the renowned American artist and author John LaFarge, alongside her brother-in-law, George Heins, in 1912. St. George's Church once boasted stained glass windows created by John LaFarge, which have now found a new home at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton in Shrub Oak.


While most of the church's original furnishings have been removed, a few original LaFarge windows can still be found high in the rafters within the gable fields and along the walls of what used to be the nave. The original tile mosaic floors also remain, gracing our lobby and the stage area.


St. George's Church concluded its role as a religious institution in 1983, subsequently transforming into a restaurant in the early 2000s. We consider ourselves exceptionally fortunate to be the custodians of such a remarkable space.

bottom of page